I’m copying a post by Ronnica at Ignorant Historian. I don’t make it a habit to copy ideas, but this one got me thinking about things I really do want to do before I die.
1. Go parasailing
2. Go sky diving
3. I definitely want to set foot on every habitable continent. (I have South America, Australia, Asia, and Africa to go)
4. Visit the Holy Land
5. See the pyramids of Egypt
6. Go on a safari
7. Have two more children
8. Make enough money to give our children nice weddings and nice inheritances.
9. Meet my great grandchildren
10.I want to go on at least one mission trip (not long term, but long enough). I’ve had the desire to go on one off and on for about 10 years now and haven’t made it yet.
11. Start a small photography business
12. Actually own stock in Starbucks
13. Grow to be the best wife and mother God has called me to be.
14. I’d like to do a photo journal for a year. Take a picture of something every day for a year that represents how each of my days went.
15. Build my own house (actually this is more of a family goal. I’d like for US to be able to build our own home)
16. I’d like to have time to take back up the things I used to love doing: painting, drawing, rock climbing, running. Sometimes I look back at my portfolio and think, wow, I actually did that?
So I know 16 seems like an odd number of things to do before I die, but really that’s all I can think of right now. I’m sure that list will grow and grow as the years move on. But, really, that’s more than enough for me to get started.